Prev: RE: Who is going to GenCon Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:32:53 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

>Actually, speaking of the B5 license, I'd love to see a revised EFSB FT

>rule set ;-) Tried B5 Wars and gave up - admittedly, 1st Ed. And Fleet
>Action had some glitches that needed working out.

Not really a vac head, but I have to say B5 wars is sooooooooo clunky!
As
cool as the B5 background is (ant let's face it, it is) those rules just

seen to serve to get everything bogged down.

Though I did hear a complaint from a B5 Wars devotee that the FT
conversion
was "too deadly".

FT somehow serves to bypass a lot of people's problems with Sci-Fi.
Quite
why this is so I couldn't guess, but I be that's part of the success

Richard

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess

Prev: RE: Who is going to GenCon Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?