Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:20:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Hi Glenn,
On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 04:48 PM, Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:35:25 +0100 "Germ" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
> <snip>
>> But what I was saying about games that you can play straight out of
>> the box
>> still applies.
>
> That is true, especially for newbies (What's a 'Nuclear damper'?)

See the description on p6 of Power Projection: Escort ;-)

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon