Prev: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis? Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Re: (FT,SG) News Break

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:05:03 -0500
Subject: Re: (FT,SG) News Break

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:56:42 +0000, "John C" <john1x@hotmail.com> wrote:

>AA vehicles are an obvious choice, but they tend to be equally obvious
>targets.

This sets up some interesting scenario ideas, though. A unit could have
infiltrate an enemy position to take out their Anti-Artillery vehicle
before
the artillery fire missions can be called in, particularly if the
vehicle is
defending a building or a bunker.

> Something smaller would make for more interesting gaming, I think.
>  Maybe some kind of portable jamming system, to deflect "smart"
artillery
>rounds.  Wouldn't help with the dumb stuff, though.

Check out an earlier Oerjan post where EW is being used to trick dumb
artillery rounds into thinking they are lower than they are.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis? Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?