Prev: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis? Next: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:46:11 -0500
Subject: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

The_Beast wrote:
> >I'll have to see how finances are going before I can commit.  Too
much
> stuff
> >I want before I can buy for someone else ;-)
>
> I'll probably try to pick up a second; not sure if I'll add it to the
pile
> of stuff I'll get around to using 'someday', though. ;->=
>
> >Stop by and say 'Hi' or play in the Tourney on Saturday, it can
> always use
> >more players
>
> Are the Crossovers full already?

Yup, they filled up within a day or two after online registration began.

I should have the the SSDs posted on my site later this week for anyone
interested.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis? Next: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day