Prev: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:35:40 -0500
Subject: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

> I'll be at GenCon this year. If no one else commits to getting you
one,
> we'll work it out closer to the con. Since I'm new enough to not
really
> know everyone, dropping a hundred on a fig that someone *says* that
> they'll reimburse me for tends to automatically hit the "wince" nerve.

I'll have to see how finances are going before I can commit.  Too much
stuff
I want before I can buy for someone else ;-)

> By the way, I am looking forward to meeting those of you who will be
> there.

Glenn,
I look forward to meeting you and any other listers who can make it.
The
best way to find me is in the Miniatures gaming area and here are the
times
I am running games:

Thursday July 24th
5:00 PM - Full Thrust Demo
7:00 PM - Full Thrust Demo

Friday July 25th
12:00 Noon - Sci-Fi Crossover: Empires and Rebels (Klingons vs. Star
Wars
Rebels)
5:00 PM - Sci-Fi Crossover: Empires and Rebels (Klingons vs. Star Wars
Rebels)

Saturday July 26th
12:00 Noon - Full Thrust Admiral's Tournament
(http://www.star-ranger.com/FTtourney.htm)

Stop by and say 'Hi' or play in the Tourney on Saturday, it can always
use
more players

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?