Prev: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: Small Colonies

RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: "Edward Lipsett \(work\)" <translation@i...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:41:24 +0900
Subject: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last DayThat sounds realistic...
after all, they died from epidemic, not gunfire.
  I've actually just finished painting my other 5 tripods and fliers and
ran a DS2 game with them against Shermans and US infantry.  It needs a
bunch more playtesting, but I intend to put the scenario on the web
eventually, as well as run it at next year's GZG-ECC if I can free
enough time.

  It was quite fun, though overbalanced in favor of the martians (they
had shielding that degraded with incoming fire but ended up way too
powerful).

Prev: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: Small Colonies