Prev: RE: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:45:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Dean Gundberg wrote:

> In just over a week I start my annual trek to GenCon, I just don't
stop and
> Milwaukee this year, I keep on going to Indianapolis.  It runs from
the 24th
> of July through the 27th.

Holla,
	Ok I can't make GenCon cause it's 2 weeks before my wedding and
it's on
the far side of the continent. For those going, anyone able to do me a
favour? Theoretically Wizkids Games will be there selling Aurora Class
Dropships for $100USD. Could someone by a couple for me? I can send a
money
order for them right after purchase to cover them and shipping to
Seattle.

Jaime

Prev: RE: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?