Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: Wargames Stores

Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:58:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures

You know, this issue of many mini manufacturers not posting pictures of
their
products (pardon my alliteration) is one that has generated some
substantial
debate over at TMP.  I even went so far as to contact Scotia-Grendel and
offer
to take digital photographs of their sci-fi micro armor, just so that I
could
actually see them (as it was, I went with Brigade Models instead,
because I
could actually see the quality of what I was ordering).  They didn't
really
respond.

So I'll make this offer again -- if any of you mini makers are lacking
in the
time and resources to post pics on your web-catalogues, call me.  I'm a
former
web developer with a 3.1MP digital camera, Photoshop 7, and a vested
interest in
seeing your minis on the web.  We can work out a deal about the postage
and
whatnot, in good time.

Andreas
Danbury, CT

FREE web-based email for HR
professionals and loads of other helpful
resources too, at http://www.hr.com

Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: Wargames Stores