Prev: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?

Re: What's wrong with SF?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:13:50 +0100
Subject: Re: What's wrong with SF?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 11:09:08AM +0000, Richard Kirke wrote:
>I have to say that I come across this a lot. I just don't get it...
what do
>people see as the problem with SF?

I think it's the lack of necessary research. You can't go to the library
to look up the colour of uniforms or insignia for the 3rd Vegan Rangers
in the way you can with the Big Red One. You can just make up anything
that looks good... so obviously it's not _serious_ gaming.

Prev: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?