Prev: Re: Wargames Stores Next: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

[eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:11:53 -0500
Subject: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Hi, guys.

This is the last day for my Star Frontiers starships auctions, as well
as the
B5 White Stars auction. The auctions end tonight around 9:30 PM CDT.
There are
two auctions for painted starships and three auctions for unpainted
starships.

There was a problem with my B5 White Stars auction, for anyone who was
interested. Someone bid the price up to $71 then retracted it later. I
don't
believe it was a shield bid, just someone making a mistake. However, for
full day it was sitting at the higher bid price even though that price
had
been retracted.

At any rate, if you were interested in the auction but the price scared
you
off, it's currently at $27. I know a few people on the list were
interested.

My auctions can be found at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=agood
all

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: Wargames Stores Next: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day