Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:07:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

>I have had a similar experience with my own favorite local hobby
store.
>He can't order anything from GZG (its not him, its his distributor..
:( ..).
>He told me to order GZG stuff direct...

Ordering it yourself really isn't much of a problem.  Mastercard or
Visa will do the currency conversion automatically.  Unless you order
right around the same time as a major show, Jon will usually get the
goods to you within a couple of weeks.	The shipping is about the same
as the gas it would take for me to get to the local shop, I don't have
to spend the drive time, and I can get what I want (15mm Islamics)
rather than what the store happens to have stocked up on (25mm ESU).

If your local shop is willing to support you, then of course you
should support them.

Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?