Prev: [FT]Ship types & sizes Next: RE: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:00:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:35:25 +0100, "Germ" <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:

>And I see now that FT and other GZG products are popular or at least
have a
>high profile
>in the hobby because they are promoted by those of us who have finally
seen
>the benefits over
>pre-packaged, non generic rule sets.

It's a shame, therefore, that the games are losing exposure in North
America
due to GZG going mail order only. I talked to a local store about
running some
FT demo games. He was all for it until he found out he couldn't get the
figures through a distributor. I've heard from other list members who
have
mentioned GZG products disappearing from North American stores...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: [FT]Ship types & sizes Next: RE: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?