Prev: Re:(FT) Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still? Next: [OT?] Brigade Models and DLD

SG2 Demo' Game

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:40:13 +0100
Subject: SG2 Demo' Game

Last Sunday, some friends from Maidstone Wargames Society dragged
themselves all the way up to Birmingham to run an SG2 game at Bifrost,
the SFSFW's annual show. In a fit of unprecedented efficiency, I've
already made a page for it and uploaded many photos - these are just
some of the ones I took, there are more which I have yet to organise.

http://www.maidstone-wargamers.org.uk

Click on 'Show Games' then look for 'An Outpost Too Far ?'

There's no AAR, but the full scenario and forces are written up.

Tony

ps - although Brigade can't claim the hat-trick of SFSFW awards that Jon

deservedly won, we did manage one of our own - 'Best Commercial Website'

:-). We ran GZG a reasonably close second in the 'Under 20mm SF
Manufacturer' category as well.

Prev: Re:(FT) Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still? Next: [OT?] Brigade Models and DLD