Prev: RE: FT fighters question [was Couple More Questions For FT...] Next: DLD is at it again!

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:59:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

>Germy wrote:
>
>>Not as an exercise in seeing how much money you've made from the Full
Thrust
>>rules Jon ;) but do you have any idea how many copies you have sold?
had
>>printed?
>
>Last count I heard was "more than ten thousand copies sold".

Probably something between ten and twelve thousand copies, as far as I
can
remember - I'm not even sure exactly how many times I've reprinted it
(not
without going back through 12 years' worth of invoices!!).
That's just for the basic FT (2nd ed) rulebook.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: FT fighters question [was Couple More Questions For FT...] Next: DLD is at it again!