Prev: Re: FT fighters question Next: Was, Re: [OT] Another Birthday Now, Bugged!

Re: Just painted some 6mm armour using Oils

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:17:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Just painted some 6mm armour using Oils

> Thanks for the comments Jeremey.  The pictures in the forum are very
much
> "close-up" shots and the little armour suits look a slightly cleaner
when
> viewed from a distance.

It's just that most robot type figures you see are in camo patterns.
Yours reminded me of old mechs that have been stripped of their paint
jobs
and we are looking at the eroded metal result.

I think they would go well as a sort of scavinger low tech force. Have
you
tried
painting tanks and other vehicles in this style?

> btw: Like your site updates. You take a lot of traffic through your
site,
> that's a lot of people looking at your mugshot!
> Ta

Yeah just waiting for the site to get banned for offensive content :)

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: FT fighters question Next: Was, Re: [OT] Another Birthday Now, Bugged!