Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)

Re: [OT] Another Birthday

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:29:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Another Birthday

> >...charged for exceeding my bandwidth from the sites hosts!
>
>Damn, we'se gots ta quit braggin' you up!
>
>Congrats on, as always, a fine site; sorry it's sooooo popular.
>
>The_Beast

Jermy,

Downloaded your "Bugged!" rules roday ("In space everyone can hear you
roll
1's" lol), any news on the updated version? I have these fake space
marines
burning a hole in a tin you see and I have too much self respect to
field a
blue giant power-armoured force for SGII...

Richard

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)