Prev: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)

Clarification: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:56:41 -0500
Subject: Clarification: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

Sorry, I should have pointed out the '<SNIP> good summary of IM
miniatures'
that was in quotes was on chat list site when I tried a search for
piccies.
I thought it was so brilliant that I quickly pasted it into the note,
but
when I went back to pick up the poster's name or even the site's, I
couldn't find it.

Again, sorry for the lack of proper attribution.

The_Beast