Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

[OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:41:11 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)

Hi all,

Not wanting to blow our own trumpet TOO much, but just wanted to let you
know that the SFSFW Awards were presented yesterday at Bifrost, the
Society's annual show, and we won three of them!

First places in:

Best Science-Fiction manufacturer for figures 25mm and larger

Best Science-Fiction manufacturer for figures 20mm and smaller

and the best of all....

Best Science-Fiction Rules Set, for Full Thrust!
This means that FT has won this award EVERY TIME it has been presented
(the
awards lapsed for a few years, but have now been re-instated) - not bad
for
a 12-year-old rules set.....  ;-)

Needless to say, we're well chuffed!  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?