Prev: Re: [OT] Another Birthday Next: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

[OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@h...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

I was looking at buying the 100-piece 15mm sci-fi force ("Star Marines")
at
http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/, but I don't want to buy blind.
Anyone
have any pictures of IM's sci-fi line, or know where I could find some?
It
looks like a good deal at 13GBP for 100 minis, but only if the minis are
worth
having, of course.

Thanks,
Andreas
Danbury, CT

FREE web-based email for HR
professionals and loads of other helpful
resources too, at http://www.hr.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Another Birthday Next: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?