Prev: RE: FT fighters question Next: Re: Couple more questions for FT.....

Couple more questions for FT.....

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:09:32 -0500
Subject: Couple more questions for FT.....

Hi all,

Seems like I am always asking something lately--just getting into FT so
am
asking questions as they arise.Appreciate everyones help on this.

1. How do you model Q-ships in FT?  Have been reading naval history and
sci-fi where these type ships appear and wish to try them out.Figure in
FtF
play one player records which one is the Q-ship but wonder how I would
do
this in solo play.Plus I have a scenario idea or two that incorporates
this
ship.......

2.Also looking to model 2 types of weapons from Trek DS9:
the Breen energy dissipator--did find a reference for it , but anyone
have
any rules/suggestions for this weapon? Have an idea of how to model it
but
want to check here to see if already done.....

Cardassian orbital satellites--cannot remember much about these but do
remember the Fed and its allies had trouble with these while invading
Cardassia Prime. Can anyone jog my memory on how these worked? Any
rules/suggestions for FT use?

3.Does anyone play with fighters using them as individually , while also
involved in scenarios with capital ships?  ( using cinematic movement
also)
Wish to try each fighter as own individual craft like capital ships
instead
of by squadrons......my idea is to have fighters with either one armor
box
and one hull box,and possible option for level 1 screens.

Again, thanks to everyone for helping out the new vachead.

Mark

Prev: RE: FT fighters question Next: Re: Couple more questions for FT.....