Prev: RE: Galacticon 2003 Next: Re: Galacticon 2003

Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:19:52 +0000
Subject: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers

>A) I'm a vacchead,
I'm sorry, I didn't realise you are one of the afflicted ;-) (ducks from

incoming...)

>B) I missed the opportunity for a copy of FMA, so all my
>comments are speculation. ;->=

hmm, frustraiting isn't it!

> >Richard (painting again :-D I love being at home)
>
>Rub it in; working eight hours today, four tommorrow. Still, with
everyone
>else off, it's play, play, play...

Well, I've just graduated from University and have got my grubby (and
now
paint stained) fingers on my stock of unpainted Salute-buys for the
first
time since the day itself....

>PS *shhhh* Don't tell my boss!
Aww, but that's no fun.

Richard (who really should go and walk that dog now)

Prev: RE: Galacticon 2003 Next: Re: Galacticon 2003