Prev: Re: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack? Next: Re: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

Re: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

From: "Alan E Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:06:13 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

>With Pak 1, you get the FT rulebook, plus 6 ships each for the two
forces
>of your choice - 1 x CH (heavy cruiser), 1 x CL (light cruiser), 2 x DD
>(destroyers) and 2 x FF (frigates)

>If you go up to the big super starter pack, you get all 3 books (FT,
FB1
>and FB2) and two 12-ship fleets, each consisting of: 1 x BB
(battleship), 1

>x BC (battlecruiser), 1 x CH, 2 x CL, 2 x DD, 2 x FF and 3 x CT
(corvettes).

>Note that if you pick one of the fleets that does not have the "full
set"
>of classes (eg: Islamics, OUDF or ORC), then we substitute alternatives
for

>the missing classes to roughly the same monetary and game value.

I'll see what I can do re twisting arms so that GZG can provide the OUDF
Light
Carrier-come-Battlecruiser that's made by Eureka. A reasonable pack
would then
be 1xCVL, 2xFighter Groups, 2xCH, 2xCL, 2xDD, 2xFF.

>Oh, and just to give you ALL the info (before someone asks), the Pak 2
>(Carrier Group) has a CVL (light carrier), 4 x fighter groups, 1 x CL,
2 x

>DD and 2 x FF;

Pak 3 (Battle Squadron) has 1 x BB, 1 x BC, 2 x CE (Escort