Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:08:30 PDT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

I will not get into 15 mm SF, I will not get into 15 mm SF, I will not
get...	Move over, Lion, this is my hidey hole... I will not get into 15
mm SF, I will not...

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:28:46 +0100 Tony Francis
<tony@brigademodels.co.uk> writes:
>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>
>>Brigade models makes some vehicles in 15 mm - bug them now that you
>have
>>15 mm infantry to put "in" the APCs?
>>
>Now we've switched to resin for most of the larger vehicle hulls, I'm
>keen to rapidly expand the vehicles range (making masters to be
>produced
>in resin is sooo much easier than mastering them for metal). I'm
>planning to upscale most of the rest of the 1/300th line eventually, I
>
>just don't know in what order I'll do it.
>
>Tony

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!