Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: Birost (was Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!)

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:35:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Birost (was Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!)

Jim Morrison wrote:

>What sort of game are you planning to run, just a sneak preview of what
can
>be seen this weekend even, and hopefully I'll have some money left by
the
>time I get to the GZG stand so I can actully buy stargrunt this time
:-)

It'll be set in Wessex Game's Iron Cow universe rather than the
GZG-verse, using GZG figures and Brigade vehicles. The basic scenario
sees British paras taking a base held by European Federation garrison
troops. They then have to hold out against a counter attack by EuroFed
regular forces (including armour and air support) before being relieved
by their German allies. We're using a bunch of buildings I made many
years ago for a previous demo' game, but the figures and vehicles are
all new (still painting frantically ...)
.
Tony

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!