Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:25:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:09:01 +0200, Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
wrote:

>Hm... IIRC there were at least 30 pre-ordered packs of Phalons, and
quite a
>few pre-orders for Slammers figures. What's the current count?

I was a little disappointed to see that the Phalons weren't in the
current
mix, and their presence will depend on the sales of these current
figures.

>Also, is there anyone else than me who wants 6mm Phalon infantry?

Not if there are no 6mm Phalon vehicles to go with them...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!