Prev: [OT] PS2 Next: Re:(DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT)

Re: [OT] PS2

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:03:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] PS2

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 02:15  pm, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> primer to dry and the FTJava server to process the latest turn.
Anyone
> have recommendations on good tactical PlayStation2 games?
Nothing really in the FT mould (Oh for the version of HomeWorld). Ring
of Red is pretty good, if very Manga/Anime styled. Then there's SOCOM or

Conflict Desert Storm and the Rainbow Six game which are more your
stargrunt level and have tactical elements mixed in with a more arcadey
combat..

					TTFN
						Jon

--
"With grace we shall suffer, With grace we shall recover"

Prev: [OT] PS2 Next: Re:(DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT)