Prev: Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe... Next: Re: The quest for Babylon 5

Re: More FT questions....

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:46:48 +1000
Subject: Re: More FT questions....

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>

> 1. Does Alan Brain have a website?  I am looking to get a copy of his
Star
> Trek rules for FT that he wrote and the URL I found for his site is a
dead
> link.    If he does not have a URL can anyone send me a copy of the
rules
> please?
> (Basically would like to find a set that depicts TOS with cinematic
> movement--found one set so far but most seem to deal with TNG-era.)
>

> Would you beleave it, I'm an old fart that never trusted this
electronic
> b.s. so I printed out a copy of Alan's Trek stuff......) Looks like it
was
> a good thing!

But I'm not dead yet! Though the site is - ISP taken over, eaten, then
eatee
died.. and I haven't FTP'd the stuff to a new site yet.

However, if you want the stuff, I have a backup. Or ten. Just e-mail me,
and
I'll zip it and send it.

Prev: Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe... Next: Re: The quest for Babylon 5