Prev: Wargames Air Force Space Command's Battle Plans Next: new URL,please?

Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:01:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:51:51 -0400, "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

>I'm pretty sure we were playing that while I was at Jubilee Tech, so
>couldn't have been any later than 10/01.  Tempus fugit, eh?

*L* You're remembering wrong... I ran it after I moved down here to
Louisiana,
and that was in 11/01. I just checked the files. I created the map 11
months
ago, on July 23, 2002. The game ended 10/24/2002, and I finished the AAR
6
days later.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Wargames Air Force Space Command's Battle Plans Next: new URL,please?