Prev: Re: Tending to wander OT as I feared Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Chatty way OT reply Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:24:50 PDT
Subject: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:16:23 +0200 (CEST) KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
writes:
>Glenn Wilson wrote:
>> > And Southern California was basically pretty laid back
>> > about such issues most of the time, unlike here in Saint Louis,
>MO.
>
>> > Definite NSL territory! <grin>
>
>????
>
>Remember, NSL are not "Nazis in Space", but "New Swabian League"
>
>Greetings
>Karl Heinz

No,no, not saying   _that_   Karl.  If that came through it was never
intended.

I just have two co-workers (one is a close friend) who have politely but
pointedly told me, "I'd come to your Hispanic Heriatge Month event but
no
one ever has a German (Swiss) American event."

South Saint Louis is definitely a German-American part of the locale
(except for The HIll, Italian heritage) where as North Saint Louis...
isn't.	Long time history of less than good relationship.

One of my other coworkers told me she was harrassed in her little
hometown of Valmeyer because she was mixed German-Russian-Polish
heritage.  Now that I do NOT understand.  Richard Pryor was right.

LOL!

Gracias,
Glenn
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!