Prev: Re: Miniature bases Next: Re: Miniature bases

Re: Miniature bases

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:13:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Miniature bases

Doug Evans wrote:
> I've forgotten, is the base wood and flat? I should think 3M's spray
> artist's adhesive would do the trick. Nice tack, allows reposition,
doesn't
> soak through, quite solid after it's fully dry.

	No, I'm using Games Workshop plastic flying bases.
	They have a transparent lens-like base.  I'm applying
	the glue to the face of the printed disk, and sticking
	it on the bottom of the lens, so it shows through
	the transparent lens.

	However, 3M's spray adhesive just might do the trick.
	I'll add it to the list of glue to try.

	I'm trying to use the same bases on all the miniatures,
	so I can use a Tonsha Movement tool
	http://www.tonsha.uklinux.net/ft.html

	My main problem is the fact that I do not have access to
	a large table for gaming.  To use my tiny table to
	best advantage, I've adopted a scale of 1 MU = 1cm.
	However, at that scale, a Tonsha tool tends to have
	all the slots run together.

Prev: Re: Miniature bases Next: Re: Miniature bases