Prev: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break... Next: Re: FSE

Re: FSE

From: "bobdea" <BOBDEA@t...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:40:47 +0200
Subject: Re: FSE

Nyrath the nearly wise said
> Me too.
> I disremember where I read it, but in one of the
> Gothic publications it had a rule allowing a
> ship to attack a hostile that was out of range,
> if said hostile was attacking a fellow ship
> that *was* in range.
>
> Sounded suspiciously like an ADFC to me.

As an avid player of both systems (and finds both equally enjoyable) but
more gothic than FT I have to say this is a memory malfunction. No such
rule
or similar exists in BFG.. There is an area anti LAC defence weapon that
allows LAC's within 15cms to be fired on but it's a player house rule
and
not part of the official rules system . I fail to see why the existence
of
an ADFC should inspire comments of implied plagiarism when an ADFC is a
perfectly logical part of any system?

Bob DeAngelis

Prev: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break... Next: Re: FSE