Prev: Re: FSE Next: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break...

Re: FSE

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:14:15 -0400
Subject: Re: FSE

Don Maddox wrote:
> Mark - Besides I think SGII and FT are a far better set of rules
> PS Mind you Gothic is HEAVILY BORROWED from FT (Please dont sue me you
have
> enough of my money)
>
> Hehe, I'm not the only one who saw the "slight" influence ....)

	Me too.
	I disremember where I read it, but in one of the
	Gothic publications it had a rule allowing a
	ship to attack a hostile that was out of range,
	if said hostile was attacking a fellow ship
	that *was* in range.

	Sounded suspiciously like an ADFC to me.

Prev: Re: FSE Next: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break...