Prev: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break... Next: Re: FSE

Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:35:17 -0500
Subject: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break...

Brief? I'd hate to see you when verbose... ;->=

Ok, I'll bite on the 'Beware what you wish for...' recklessness: looks
like
I may be finally receiving that Orbital Repair Dock as a gift, as I
would
use it as a mobile repair facility, complimentary supply/fleet support
ships seem apropos. Give thought of using the fore section of the ORD
with
boxey aft for a 'parts' transport , and a cylindrical for a tanker.

Anyway, see you, or at least your goods, at Origins!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: (SG2,FT)Commercial Break... Next: Re: FSE