Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions Next: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:52:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions

Nyrath - I really like your fighter simplifications.

Some comments: None of the fighters listed have secondary moves other
than 12. Of course other fighters might, but perhaps the standard move,
secondary and endurance (24/12/6) can be relegated to the letter s.
That way a standard fighter group would just be: s/s/s	Actually, might
as well include the number of fighters in the group, too - esp if you
want to track things over a couple battles Standard = 6:

Move/Secondary - # fighters/endurance

Standard 6-fighter group: s/s-s/s
Same group after a couple turns fighting: s/s-2/4

Heavy:	    s/s-s/s-H
Fast:	       36/s-s/s
Long range:  s/s-s/9
Attack:        s/s-s/s-AL
Intercept:  s/s-s/s-IX
Torp:	s/s-s/s-TXL

This scheme might better highlight only the differences between the
fighters

BG viper:  s/24-s/s
B5 Tbolt: s/s-s/s-T
TIE:	s/s-s/s-W
TIEV2: s/s-12/s-XL (a weaker swarm of 12 Tie fighters I remember from
somewhere)
etc...

For fun:
NI Bard'las s/s-s/s-H Stealth (= heavy)
NI Ashan - s/s-s/s-HAL Stealth attack
NI Chermesh - s/s-s/s-HIX Stealth interceptor

In Ephemeral Garbanzo	 (the medium of Noam Raphael Izenberg's latest
temporary sculpture installation)

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions Next: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?