Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions

Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:28:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:03:04PM -0400, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>Here's what I have so far.  Perhaps it can be the
>basis for something useful with some editing from
>the minds of gzg-l.

I have no problem with the numbers, but I think the letter codes are
potentially unintuitive. H/A/T/I are easy because they're the same as
the fighter types, but the others will be hard to remember. Perhaps if
you give a word for each letter? (e.g. L = "limited antifighter",
W = "weak antiship", but I'm sure someone else can come up with more
sensible versions.)

Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: Re: [FT] Fighter descriptions