Prev: RE: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: RE: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

RE: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:37:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

Given their ethnic heritage, the Hawaiian Islands
might make an interesting bone of contention between
the OU and the NAC....

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > That would be the Oceanic Union, right? Alan,
> Beth?
>
> Yep, the OU member state list Derek and I use
> includes the Pacific Island nations (in the same
> sense as there are states in Australia currently).
> Its what inspired the following on Derek's OU
> website "The peoples of the Pacific are born
> wanderers, for millennia they have literally headed
> off across huge expanses of empty ocean with only a
> star to guide them by. Interstellar travel just
> appealed to their very nature."
>
> Cheers
>
> Beth

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: RE: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?