Prev: RE: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: BDS

Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:57:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

Odd question, how do you fit a turban under a helmet?  If a person whose
faith/culture required a turban or similar head covering (How about
veils
in helms - Tauregs in space?  "Significantly large"  hair styles?
Yarmulkes should fit okay...) worn for whatever reason it would make
some
helmets, like the UNSC style ones, require 'modifications' !	Anyone
dealt with this before?

LOL as a matter of fact yes I'm dealing with it as we speak....)
I tend to rap the helmet with a head band like turban with the
neck cloth under the helmet in most cases. For ceremonial /guard
units I do a head change using a period helmet from the relevant
culture. I'm happy with the over all effect.

Don

Prev: RE: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: BDS