Prev: [OT] Kryomek RE: Emergency backup GZG list Next: Is There A Problem???

Re: Emergency backup GZG list

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:38:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Emergency backup GZG list

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:02:21 -0500, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:

>They were part of the Kryomek game, the aliens being rather like
Aliens.

>I think Stone Mountain in Colorado produced them for a bit, as did
Simtac.
>I'm pretty certain Rafm was selling them for damn cheap one GenCon.
>
>I think they may still be in production, but not sure whom. Grendal?

Scotia bought out the Grendel stuff and is still making them. I have two
of
the Kryomek alien vehicles, the Grav Heavy Spore Launcher and the Grav
Bio-pod
Cannon. The vehicles come with two "bottoms", one tracked and the other
grav.

You can still buy them. Spirit Games in the UK still sell them, and
Scotia
itself sells them online. I wrote to Scotia about them asking about them
earlier this year and I got a reply. The domain name of the e-mail
address
from the person responding was "scotiagrendel.com".

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: [OT] Kryomek RE: Emergency backup GZG list Next: Is There A Problem???