Prev: Re: IF ships Next: Re: [Semi-OT]Virtual Fleet Site

revised prices : (was Long) Starguard miniatures and rules for sale!

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:33:26 PDT
Subject: revised prices : (was Long) Starguard miniatures and rules for sale!

Revised and reduced for easier selling/ buying/trading.

Fiddly details:

I will NOT break up lots, period.

I WILL accept trades of (in priority order) :

GZG 6 mm figures,  (infantry, PA, Infantry Walkers, AFVs and especially
CEV's and associated vehicles, )
Brigade 6 mm figures, AFVs,
Brigade space ships, mostly light cruiser and below,
GZG space ships,  mostly light cruiser and below,
GZG 15 mm figures -  __only__  UNSC types,
GZG UNSC 25 mm figures (I would list Hammer Slammer figures but let's be
real...) GZG Mecha Carnage Walkers (max of two,) will consider other
types, no promises,
and in some cases,
FASA/CAV walkers (some that look   __reasonably__ similar  in style to
Piranha/Commandos) that are one of the following heights:

	1) Between 2" and 2 3/8" tall - such as FASA Assault Mechs and
some		Heavy mechs.
	2) Over 2 3/8 " tall (but not WAY over!) - most FASA Heavy
Mechs,
most Cav	Mechs (I have been told,) and (one or two only) -
"most" (my source		says) Epic 40K Titans.
	3) One, and one only, larger GW Epic Titan.  (my source laughed
at adding	this, but who knows.

	Again, I am looking for mechas/walkers that are not too "over
the
top" and	only a few at that.  Bipedal preferred, Quad-walkers
(like Bishamon		style)	maybe.

Negotiate if you think you have a viable deal.

Payment is by M.O. in US dollars, Paypal cash payments (no Credit Cards
accepted,) or checks drawn on a US Bank in US dollars.	First four
people
(two have done so and will be shipped to shortly) to pay via Paypal will
get a free "28 MM" SPG (dollar store special, missing barrel for MG)
which has been primed.	Hey, it's free. <grin>	UK/Aussies, can't do the
above, talk to me, but only if you really can't do one of those, please.

In my quest to simplify my hobbies I have decided something, well lots
of
somethings, has to go and first it will be my Starguard and related SF
miniatures/rules.

Not that I don't love the memories and especially the Nektons but there
is only so much room in my storage area in the basement.

Historicals (a few) and Fantasy (less) to follow later.

Lot #1
By Reviresco and related:

<sold>

1970's or later figures (25 mm scale)

Lot #2 - true 25 mm scale:

4 Lizard aliens with med kit or hand gun
4 Feline aliens with hand gun or Engineering tool
23 "Jump Jet" troopers	- 11 ARs, 2 GL, 7 ATM, 3 prone LMG
  5 PA with "sun guns" (pistols/flamers)
46 "Leg" troopers - 24 ARs, 14 GL, 4 (2 man) LATM teams

79 figures,  $30 plus $5 (max) shipping, insurance, etc. = $35.

Combined Lot #3/Lot # 4  - 25/28 mm scale:
12 "swamp thing" looking figures with assorted weapons and jump
jets/grav
packs
12 security force figures - 6 pistols and scratch built small jump jets,
3 with RL/LMG, 3 with GL.
4 Denizen female adventurers, "triplets" plus their older sibling,
basically painted, some detailing undone...  3 carbine, 1  pistol.
5 Paranoia PC figures, partially painted.
4 Warzone (?) soldiers, packs, guns, painted in urban style camo.

35 figures
$15.00 plus $5 shipping/postage = $20.

Lot #5
<Sold>

Lot #6
<sold>

Lot # 7
Second hand from Pet Panzeri  (Hi Pete!  Yes, this is your Alamo in
Space
stuff, really nice but I just don't have the room...)

39 plastic, painted, mounted on pennies, and flocked bases troopers with
SMG, rifles, and SAWs.

Plus I will include a primed TOG grav sled with a Paranoia PC/NPC
mounted
as flying officer.

PLUS a plastic shopping bag loaded with with the goodies Pete included
as
part of the scenario:

	1 6-piece castle/fort, plastic, unpainted;
	4 Hotwheels looking Police cars/vans.
	1 bag with Hotwheels looking flat bed 18-wheeler for hauling
light AFV plus	2 police helicopters.
	4 military looking toy helicopters with 4 ATM's per helicopter.
	4 at least 28 mm plastic toy robots with one red eye each, claws
and 3		heavy weapons.
	2 similar sized plastic  humans and 1 alien - laser swords and
weapons.
	6 same sized plastic robots/warriors (armored) with weapons (3
with		claws?)
	4 toy jeeps (camo look) with large APSWs or small cannon on
post.
	3 large monster aliens and 1 oversized mecha/samurai - guns and
melee	weapons.
	1 bag of toy terrain (signs, one plastic tree,etc.
	3 toy tracked gun/missile AFVs (can't really call them tanks...)

$15 (was $40)  plus $10 (still weighs the same) for postage, shipping =
$25.

Thanks for reading all that stuff.

And to mis-quote Miss Helga, "Buy, Buy, Buy!"

Gracias,
Glenn
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: IF ships Next: Re: [Semi-OT]Virtual Fleet Site