Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:49:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

>lee garnett wrote:
>
>>Did you know that the Peter Pig range 6 "odds" includes head packs?
>>
>>http://www.peterpig.demon.co.uk/range6.htm
>>
>No, not until you pointed it out - thanks (although I can't see
separate
>NAC, FSE, NSL or ESU heads :-) )

Maybe not, Tony, but I think they do berets, kepis, sidecaps, German
field
caps etc.....  ;-)

Base the figure(s) first, then snip off the head at a 45 degree angle
from
the back of the neck. Drill a hole with about a 1mm drill in the Dremel,
then the new head sits in perfectly. I've added Sikh turbans and Aussie
hats to a lot of 15mm Eighth Army this way, and once painted they look
like
original figures rather than conversions...

Jon (GZG)