Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:38:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

In the absence of any 'official' 15mm GZG gun crew figures, I'm planning

to use WW2 or modern figures, preferably in some sort of generic
headgear such as forage caps, berets or similar. I've had a nose at the
Peter Pig range which seems to have some possibilities, but I can't find

any pictures. Does anyone know of a source of PP pics online ? Failing
that, could anyone point me at suitable alternatives that I can have a
look at ?

Tony,
      Take a look at this, allot of PP stuff and others.

Don

 http://www.hodgenet.co.uk/Ztum-Setum/index.htm

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Program for maintaining Campaign maps? Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics