Prev: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5 Next: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:40:52 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

>For larger-than-FT battles (eg 40 BB per player), or actions (eg
campaign
>game) where you don't want to bother to put it on the tabletop.

Now I'm back to confusion on the range die, or rather, how you determine
range at all. Sorry.

>-haven't worked that out yet.

Understood in most cases; I'm just hoping the questions jar ideas...

Definitely a worthy subject, especially in campaigns where you want lots
of
possible interactions, but worry about gaming the 'interesting'
situations.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5 Next: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5