Prev: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5 Next: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:22:33 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

>I guess my first question should have been to get my muddled thoughts
clear: is your general concept for a simplification of firing and
damage,
but using regular play otherwise?

For larger-than-FT battles (eg 40 BB per player), or actions (eg
campaign
game) where you don't want to bother to put it on the tabletop.

>Were you thinking of system and critical 'hits' damage? Possibly tied
hull boxes?

You lose FP dice associated with the hull boxes you lose.  Thus if you
have
a SDN (5 boxes) with 48 mass of weapons, it has FP dice 10+10+10+10+8
and
you'd have to see which box you lost.  You would also have it affect
your
drives (and thus your Quality die) and FTL ability--haven't worked that
out
yet.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5 Next: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5