Prev: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5 Next: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:38:15 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5

Doug said:
>Is your weight on maneuver cine, vector, or with-neither-in-mind?

well, I don't account for arcs (other than their extra mass), so it's
vector; and I'm weighting (in the QD) the turning ability as worth twice
what a thrust point is worth, so it's cinematic; and "mind" is probably
generous description.

>Don't have SG handy: what is 'defender's range die'?

The attacker's Quality and Firepower dice have to beat the defender's
range
die to get a good hit.	Defender's range, in FT, would be increments of
6mu
or 12mu; greater range means higher die type, so "point blank" would be
d4
and "barely within range" would be d12.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5 Next: Re: FMA Thrust v0.5