Prev: Re: KublaCon numbers.... Next: Technical question

Star Wars capital ships in resin

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:00:28 -0700
Subject: Star Wars capital ships in resin

I can't believe nobody posted *this*

http://members.aol.com/odysseyslipways/index.html

Resin 1:10,000 scale Star Wars ships. He just has the Dreadnought and
Republic Heavy Cruiser (pretty much the same hull) available now, with
more coming. The Dreadnought is US$10.00

I resisted the Fleet scale sale when AOG went under, this I can't.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: KublaCon numbers.... Next: Technical question