Prev: Re: DS: Decals? Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:23:56 +0000
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

>From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
>To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here
>Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:13:30 -0700
>
>I'm trying to figure out how best to apply Crew Quality to FT
>(preferably for a large number of ships)--but I keep getting
>distracted as I wander through the archives and see things like
>"LEGO-Grunt".
>

>"LEGO-Grunt".......I suddenly feel the need to lay down...)

I seem to remember that was a method of fortifications that looked liek
giant concrete lego blocks. Though of course lego men are about 25mm in
scale...

Richard

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone
http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile

Prev: Re: DS: Decals? Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here