Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:57:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

I'll be at Origins as well... maybe we'll meet there.

I'm running one game each day, though not many people have registered
for
them... *frumple* so let me know if you want to know how to find me.

--Tim

On Tue May 27 2003 08:27 am, devans@nebraska.edu wrote:
> Ok, I spent the weekend in mid-Missouri at my niece's handfasting.
Didn't
> even get a chance to scope out my preferred game shop there.
>
> However, this summer's festivities will include both Origins and
GenCon;

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here