Prev: DS: Decals? Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 07:43:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Michael Brown wrote:

> So where did everybody go?  The list has been quite for days.
>
> I survived KublaCon, though I did not play any GZG games.  Good
Miniatures turn
> out always about 4-6 miniatures games going, usually more.  A lot of
historical
> (WW-II and ACW) as well as CAV, War machine, and Age of Sail.
Elsewhere in the
> building was the 40k Tournament, a Battletech game in 28mm (Mechs
too!), GW and
> Crocodile Games demos.

28mm Battletech game?? Cool.

> And, I don't think I saw anyone from the list!
>
> Hello, anyone out there?

I was at Marcon all weekend (Columbus, Ohio), though no gaming
for me as I was there to support their science track programming.
However, I did wander through the gaming area a couple of times.
Only saw RPGs and GW gaming going on.

Mk

Prev: DS: Decals? Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here