Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:13:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

I'm trying to figure out how best to apply Crew Quality to FT
(preferably for a large number of ships)--but I keep getting
distracted as I wander through the archives and see things like
"LEGO-Grunt".

"LEGO-Grunt".......I suddenly feel the need to lay down...)

Don

"The LT is insane!"
"Hey we're fighting giant bugs on freaken Pluto, man we're all insane!"

Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here