Prev: Re: Laying in wait for John A Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Crew Quality in FT

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:10:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Crew Quality in FT

> I still like the suggestions made in this message (quite long, so I
won't
> post it, but if you want it I can email it to you):

It's in the archives, and I'll have to read through it later.  What I
had in mind is along the line of the post "Full Thrust FMA (long)"
From: BJ Cantrell on Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 (again, rather long, so
anyone who wants to look it up, go to the archives).  I'm not quite
satisfied with that but it's a starting point.

Prev: Re: Laying in wait for John A Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here